CODE OF CONDUCT in kazakhstan
1. You are not allowed to drink alcohol drinks on the streets and metro stations;
2. You are not allowed to produce much noise after 10 pm. According to our regulation, neighbours can call the police if it is too noisy in the evenings;
3. don't agrue with the policemen. If you have any problems with them, contact somebody from school (you will be given an emergency card upon arrival).
4. you are not allowed to smoke at the restaurants and cafes, only in special smoking zones.
openning Bank account
It is better to keep your money in banks. The most popular bank among our teachers is HSBC, but you can choose any.
in order to open a bank account you need:
1. a notarized copy of your passport;
2. INN number (you need to contact timetable department, and they will organise a taxi to the tax office).